34 times uni was like Game of Thrones
Spoiler warning for Game of Thrones and life.
34) When you show up to a seminar...
33) That time you got called out on your grammar by a lecturer who might be pure evil
32) Your heating bills make you fear the winter as much as Ned Stark
31) That time you were procrastinating and thinking of literally anything to avoid your essay
It still beats Sociology.
30) That time you got a better grade than your sibling
29) And were incredibly proud of yourself
28) And your ego got out of hand
27) When your housemates ask for your help catching a spider
26) When you saw the freshers arrive, when you're in your third year
25) When you ate a friend's cooking out of politeness
24) That time your friends judged you
23) But you ignored them
22) And made them drink
21) And that hangover afterwards...
20) When you're in first year and no-one will leave your room
19) When you apologise for last night's behaviour
18) That time you forgot to lock the bathroom door and lived to regret it
17) When you realise your accommodation isn't quite as spacious as you'd imagined
16) And your realisation you're going to have to stay there the whole year
15) When you gave up your attempt at going vegetarian
14) When your working friends tell you how easy you have it
13) That term you ate nothing but carbs
12) That time you took away a friend's internet access until they did their essay
11) That time you revealed your true career goal
10) That first time you tried to get your deposit back
9) That time you taunted a veggie friend
8) Desperately trying to get a lift home rather than take the train
7) That time you admitted your true feelings to your crush
6) With caveats...
5) That night you experimented with drugs and spent eight hours stroking your wrist and giggling
4) Getting used to not raising your hand in classes was troublesome
3) When living conditions in the house became unbearable
2) And that drunken night things got weird. Really weird.
1) And the morning walk home afterwards in last night's clothes
Like this? Check out the 10 types of students you meet at uni...