This guy is selling a free ticket to Coachella. But only to 'the right person' in creepy Craigslist ad
Coachella has become one of the biggest festivals in the world. Hundreds of thousands of Americans, tourists and celebrities descend upon the western California desert to see their favourite artists perform with a paradisiacal backdrop.
The festival has also been the location of many historical moments in music. It is where Daft Punk announced their return, the original line-up of Guns 'n' Roses played their first major show for 22 years there, and it was where a holographic Tupac also made an appearance.
The line-up this year has been announced with Radiohead, Beyonce and Kendrick Lamarr headlining the double-weekender, and you can get a ticket for next to nothing.
Gordon is a recently divorced 56-year-old man, and he has placed an advert on Craigslist offering a free VIP weekend pass 'for the right person,' $1 otherwise. He promises a ‘once in a lifetime opportunity’ for a ‘travel companion’ to accompany him to the music festival in his RV.
So if you want to spend a weekend with a slightly sad, middle-aged man in a hot desert in his RV, then hit him up (wait, that sounds familiar)...
Then hit him up.
But before you go jumping at the chance, are you 'the right person'?
Well have a look at the advert and his list of demands to find out:
'Gordie' insists that:
- At least once during the stay after you shower, you must use the steam to write a cute message for him to find later when he showers.
- You must partake in 'periodic moments of extended eye-contact,' as well as 'periodic hand-holding during sensual songs.'
- You must tell him 'in a playful manner' that you are 'naughty' twice over the weekend.
- You MUST NOT show any affection toward other festival-goers.
- You must allow him to carry you on his shoulders at least once during the weekend.
- You must take three photos of you two together each day and post them to your Instagram
Unfortunately, the post has now been flagged for removal. What a shame.