Student warns about the dangers of a messy room, makes people throw up
A student has put out a warning about the dangers of having a messy room, after she trod on a plug and it went through her foot.
This is Julia Pechar. She's an 18-year-old student in America.
Juliet has a messy room. We know you think yours is messy, but you haven't seen Juliet's yet. Hers is much messier than yours.
And she knows it too. More than that, she knows it and completely accepts the inevitable consequences of having a room this messy. Even when those consequences are that you'll occasionally impale your foot on a charger.
when your room is this messy, you have to accept the consequences of not being able to see where you step pic.twitter.com/MuRr5Uen1w— Jules (@JEWL_ia) January 31, 2017
If you're wondering, these are the consequences of having a messy room.
It's not all bad...
@JEWL_ia my mom wrote me a note so I can ride the elevator at school so this had a decent outcome— Jules (@JEWL_ia) February 1, 2017
But it did make a lot of people throw up in their mouths.
@JEWL_ia threw up in my mouth when I saw this— JT Klein (@JT_klein_27) February 1, 2017
@JT_klein_27 ok but think how I felt????— Jules (@JEWL_ia) February 1, 2017
And people are now nagging her to clean her room, other than just her mum.
And in case you're wondering: Yes, yes it did hurt. How bad?
@mirludemann it hurt SO bad omfg— Jules (@JEWL_ia) February 1, 2017
What's worse is that this happened all because the usually trustworthy microwave betrayed her.
@lizbrousek I heard my microwave go off and I jumped out of bed to get my popcorn and I landed on it :-)— Jules (@JEWL_ia) February 1, 2017
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go throw up a little bit.