"My freshers is going so well, burnt my room down last night" 😅
Think your freshers week is going / went badly? This guy burnt his room down last night...
My freshers is going so well, burnt my room down last night 😅 pic.twitter.com/oGeT5Ifezz— Joe (@JoeeMoss) September 22, 2016
Student Joe Moss left his room for a night out, and came back to find his room had burnt down.
We know what you're thinking...
@JoeeMoss How the fuck did your room burn down 😂😭— Marisa (@mlrufolo) September 22, 2016
Well, Joe did the classic "accidental fire" scenario...
@ellenlincolnX left a hairdryer on my floor and went out and came back to find my room up in flames 😅— Joe (@JoeeMoss) September 22, 2016
We know what you want to ask next...
@JoeeMoss Fuck me...was it left on?!😂— Marisa (@mlrufolo) September 22, 2016
@mlrufolo no, I know it wasn't it was just plugged in so I don't know what happened— Joe (@JoeeMoss) September 22, 2016
@mlrufolo hairdryer left in my room fucked up and did it 😭— Joe (@JoeeMoss) September 22, 2016
The damage looks even more chaotic than your average freshers' week. In fact all his carefully chosen uni clothes were burned to a less than fashionable crisp.
@ellenlincolnX yeah I literally just got a new room but lost all my clothes and stuff 😭 — Joe (@JoeeMoss) September 22, 2016
Fortunately, there is good news....
@JoeeMoss at least you can still charge your toothbrush— Tom Greatbatch (@Tooooom_x) September 22, 2016
@JoeeMoss meanwhile I'm amazed at how the tooth brush charger survived 😱😂— ✨✨✨ (@Idanielaa96) September 22, 2016
And in even better news, BooHoo Man appear to be offering to get him some new clothes.
So it turns out if you arrive at uni and regret your outfit choices, all you have to do is burn your room to the ground and BooHoo Man will buy you some new gear.* *DO NOT DO THIS. CO-ORDINATE BEFORE YOU MOVE IN.
The Arsenal / hair dryer fan doesn't seem too phased by the whole ordeal, and thankfully the fire doesn't seem to have spread outside his own dorm room.
We're mainly in shock that a fire alarm went off in the first week of uni and it was an actual fire, to be honest.