34 hilarious trolls from the "most influential" troll on the internet
Ken M has been named the 17th most influential person on the internet in Time Magazine, all thanks to his trolling.
Here are some of his best trolls.
34) Chunky cheese
33) Fire safety troll
32) Lottery troll #1
31) We are all made of stars' brain cells
30) Baby chow
29) An andother classic
28) Watch your back around verbally telepathic quadruplets
27) Scientists making bone assumptions
26) All it takes is a little courage...
25) Ancient map
24) But what about spinach?
23) Potato-sized planet found in space
22) Please send sausage, Jimmy Dean Sausage
21) My pastor says...
20) Science proves the bible, once again
19) The moon is REAL. When will you people LISTEN??
18) Personally I don't like the shell
17) Lets call Neil Armstrong what he is; a good for nothing litterbug
16) Free gluten
15) Einstein's theory
14) 1300 years later, we're still obsessed with dinosaurs
13) One day, scientists predict they will be grape-sized
12) Lucky kid
11) Hitler took the "easy path"
10) We shouldn't be worried about dog people or cat people. They're not the real threat.
9) Grandson does yoda
8) NASA are idiots
7) Let them drink juice
6) Improvements to the lottery
5) No refunds
4) Thanks, Obama
3) 50 gas jugs
2) The terrifying truth
1) The true meaning of Easter