27 graduates realising they look like Harry Potter
As rights of passage go, graduation is a biggie. It's a moment you really grow up and start taking res.... no, no it isn't. It's the time you realise you look like Harry Potter in your robes, pull your wand out your pocket (you brought it specially, didn't you?) and pretend you're Draco f*cking Malfoy.
27) Literally everyone does it. This guy's preparing to do it.
Preparing for graduation is probably the last time in life you can pretend you're in Harry Potter pic.twitter.com/PXBMNfmV4B— Sean Cronie (@SeanCronie) June 3, 2016
26) These folk are remaking all the Harry Potter films...
graduation day @ Harry potter remake pic.twitter.com/208xYO4Rrv— azreen (@azrnhri) October 17, 2015
25) This guy's got a f*cking PhD and he's still practicing defence against the dark arts, yo.
24) This guy's biz partner had the same thought
23) This Potter-Head really put the effort in
22) This graduand is making the best of poor circumstances
21) This sister has the right idea (and wands)
20) Even Voldemort here noticed
19) So if you are graduating soon, remember to bring your wand...
18) Otherwise you'll disappoint children in attendance
17) And don't let anyone take away you're gown until you're done pretending you're Hermione
I almost don't want to take off my graduation gown, hood and cap. I feel like I belong in the Harry Potter universe pic.twitter.com/b9IUnFl9Jj— Maria is Shefferz (@mariamazevans) November 21, 2015
16) And try and find Filch. Filch attends graduation ceremonies for some reason. Might be a Squib thing.
The guy who played Filch in Harry Potter was at my graduation pic.twitter.com/jLxOPMHV23— beb (@bebsaracoupland) November 19, 2015
15) This is your day to be a wizard. Embrace it.
Yay for graduation. Picture of me looking like a deranged Harry Potter extra.... pic.twitter.com/ivelHmtWsS— Dr Abi Hunt (@abihunt3) October 7, 2015
14) Really embrace it, don't worry about the fact you're at least 21 years old and pretending to be a wizard
My fave bit of graduation was running around in my gown singing the Harry Potter theme tune, it was wonderful pic.twitter.com/JsarLX7xok— Beth Mather (@befmavaa) July 22, 2015
13) Go full wizard. Photoshop the sh*t out of your photos till everyone agrees you're a wizard
12) Pose with your wand. You earned this.
11) This why you did you're degree right here.
10) Don't debate whether you're taking your wand.
Debating if I should bring my wand to graduation pic.twitter.com/l3LyYDieXl— ingrid (@iingridxix) June 23, 2014
9) Even your mum would pose like a wizard if she graduated
8) It's been a tradition for years now. DOOOO IIIIITTT.
7) Your parents will understand the score...
6) You're a wizard! A f*cking wizard!
Officially graduated! Check out my wizard robe! pic.twitter.com/orolEEUPgM— Brian Ford (@briantford) May 4, 2013
5) Seriously, your parents will understand
Invite to my daughter's graduation says "dress smartly". Me: Ima wear a wizard outfit. Wizards are hella smart. *dons rob & hat, gets wand*— Ann Aguirre (@MsAnnAguirre) June 23, 2016
4) Do it. Make the Harry Potter joke.
Others: "Wow. Graduation toga!"— L (エル) (@7elli_en) June 22, 2016
Me: "Nooo! It's a Hogwarts Robe!"
Hahaha. Bad thing I didn't bring my wand. ⚡ pic.twitter.com/vW6jTM7TrZ
3) Do it for Harry Potter. He DIED for you.
2) Hell, do it for Voldemort here.
So here is photographic evidence of me with my legit Voldemort wand...in a Neymar shirt...in my graduation robes pic.twitter.com/a1lKiBNgiK— Steph Anderson (@93ColSanders) July 8, 2014
1) Your uni WANTS you to do it.
Is my uni really tryna sell graduation by telling me I'm gonna look like Harry Potter... pic.twitter.com/M5epBy0y3l— Holly (@hollybrxwn) May 12, 2016