Do you have what it takes to be this absolute hunk's girlfriend?
Dating is hard, and finding the right person can be like a never-ending search.
However, most of us wouldn't go to the lengths of creating a website in that search for bae. Most people aren't Nate Rifkin, though, because that's exactly what he did.
Here's a little preview of his DateNate website.
So, clearly it's an exclusive club if even the most intelligent and beautiful women can't get a look-in.
But let Nate tell you a little bit more about himself, his wants, and his needs in a lady.
Now, Nate might look like a robot who's only just been sent to earth and wants to mate with humanoid females. But don't let that fool you. Did you know he's a passionate capitalism-loving business guy who sells supplements and meditates? A catch, I know.
So here's what you have to do to nab this eligible bachelor:
- Be able to accept his high flying lifestyle going to trade shows to hawk vitamin pills.
- Hate all types of entertainment found in bars or pubs.
- Understand that Nate is a busy man, and thus won't be trying to entertain you or make you happy.
- Support Nate's mum in style for the rest of her life.
- Not enjoy music.
- Don't drink, do drugs, or like fatty food.
- Exercise regularly and live for nutrition.
- Don't be a 'lackadaisical lady'... Whatever that means?
- Forget being a dirty liberal and start getting a boner for capitalism.
- Be somewhere between 22 and 35, have a slender, healthy body, a reasonably slim waist, and a very pretty face.
Bloody easy, then. Girls, get queuing because you could be in a position to go on a holiday and spend a full three days - ALONE - with Nate. Doesn't that sound amazing?!
All you need to do is email email@example.com and include a cover letter on why he should pick you, and "share your beautiful photos". Nothing weird about this at all. What could possibly go wrong?