16 bathroom designers who need to go back to toilet school
Toilet designs have been pretty much perfect for years. There's no need to add your own "twist" on a toilet. No need to reinvent the bog. Yet here are 16 designers who had the chance to design a bathroom and thought, "I'm going to make this a little more me".
Either that, or they are secretly an alien and have no idea what a toilet is for.
17) This designer who wants to turn defection into an occasion
16) This designer, who wants you to pee with a view
15) This designer, who may have revolutionised flushing
14) This guy who wants to make you work for your roll
13) This designer, who can't poo unless someone is sleeping nearby...
12) This guy, who hates privacy
11) This guy, who really likes an audience or hates to miss a seminar
10) This guy, who doesn't mind people seeing his expression whilst he poops
9) This guy, who thinks the best place to have an existential crisis is on the toilet
8) This toilet designer, who likes to watch men (fail) to pee under the pressure
7) This guy, who forwent the convention that toilets should have roofs, especially when next to an elephant enclosure
6) This person, who made their choice between pooing and leaving the house long ago...
5) This guy whose faecal needs are greater than road safety
4) This designer who hates men and/or floors
3) This guy, who throws the best dinner parties
2) This guy who loves making awkward chit-chat with a stranger whilst touching butts