9 cats for every stage of uni life
1) feeling out of place
Being the new kid on the block
2) Unleashing your new style
Because hey, you’re a Uni student now.
3) Almost missing those all important uni deadlines
Everyone knows they work best at 3am…
4) When you realise it’s pasta for dinner…again
5) Losing all sense of personal space
Wanting to put a lock on everything you own…
6) Getting homesick
Because making a doctor’s appointment yourself is too adult.
7) Spending too much on fancy dress
Because you’ll definitely wear it again.
8) Because you never say no to a night out…
9) and having to check your bank balance right after
It's not always easy staying on top of your finances whilst at university. When you’re a student it’s common to get carried away with your spending - whether it’s online shopping, paying bills or buying beverages, you can quickly find yourself in a bit of trouble.
Make sure you look around and get yourself a student bank account with loads of great stuff to get you through Uni and stay on top of your finances from day one such as the Barclays Student Additions account* - because trust us, you want to make sure you're entirely happy with your bank.
*Subject to status and application. 18+ T&Cs apply.