We're hiring! - Lifestyle Content Producer
Fancy joining our rapidly growing team?
We are looking for a talented, social media savvy content producer to cover ‘viral’ news stories & relevant university content for our young UK audience.
- Source and write up the latest relevant stories that our audience will want to read and share
- Stay up to speed with the latest social media and news trends
- Understand our audience and how they respond to different styles of content, articles and features
- Work with other members of the content team to develop an effective strategy to produce the most shareable stories
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent, preferably in Journalism or creative subjects
- A strong understanding of world news and viral trends
- Ability to produce articles to short deadlines
- An understanding of what millennials want to read and share
- Willingness to research and discover new, untapped stories
- Competent with the use of images, GIFs and video
- Positive attitude to a start up environment
- Experience of using Adobe Photoshop or other photo editing software
- Knowledge of content management systems (CMS) desirable
- Knowledge of basic HTML desirable
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
How to apply?
Send your CV along with a paragraph outlining why you think you're the best person for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Barbican, Central London
Start Date: ASAP